Thursday, October 7, 2010

Airport

Here we all are, sitting in this airport.  I had no idea that basically each student has an itouch.  It's like the outside world doesn't exist.  Did you forget that we are going to Japan?  I guess SFO doesn't really lead to excitement or nervousness.  Except for Victoria and Kassity... first plane rides.

We made it all through the security check and this is really happening now.  Everyone seems tired.  Probably that ridiculous plane ride that is looming close outside the window.  Yeah, not really excited about that.

Jason is excited though.  "In Japan, I'll be the average height!"  Keep on dreamin' man.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good way to look at it. Check my comment on the last blog to see if anyone is interested in tracking the flight. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya...I was talking about Jason's comment.

    Matt G

    ReplyDelete