Saturday, October 16, 2010

Last post

Here are a few of the best lines of your students that I heard while riding the bus this week.  I'm sure some of these are out of context, but these lines were the only part of the conversations that I heard clearly...

-And then Brent burst in the room in tights and a cape.

-Has there ever been a time in your life when you didn't have a crush on someone?

-Have you guys tried peach Fanta?  It will change your life.

-I'm going to sleep until I wake up.

-I love when ugly people get a happy ending.

-You know if a turkey looks up in a rain storm it will drown?

-Scary things scare me.

-Many "your face" jokes.  For example, one student will say "oh, that building looks weird."  And another student will say, "your face looks weird!"  Followed by Ooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment